When it comes to cleaning the laminate floors, I must suggest using the cleaning machines for laminate floors because they are designed especially for that purpose only.
If you don’t know how to clean the laminate floors, let me just inform you that, you shouldn’t use excess water while cleaning the laminate floor because it can swell your hardwood and damage the floor very quickly.
Here, laminate floor cleaning machines play a great role. Let’s see what are the benefits of using them.
Benefits Of Laminate Floor Cleaning Machine
- No harm to floors: laminate floor cleaning machines are specially designed for laminate floors. They know the amount of water it should use so that the floor doesn’t get damaged quickly and it lasts long.
- Easy to use: Unlike other ordinary mops, many cleaning machines have a place to hold the floor cleaning liquid container. It has a handle to trigger, which pushes the container forward and automatically sprays the liquid on the floor. Then you can just wipe the floor easily.
- Fast and effective: The electric cleaners are very fast in cleaning. When they clean the floor, they use steam which is very much effective while cleaning the laminate floor.
- Great microfiber: Actually the microfibers they provide with these cleaning machines are very long-lasting. You can use both sides of them, and also they are washing machine friendly. Some pads can be washed over 500 times.
- Coverage area: The cleaning area also increases while using these machines. Because you can not reach certain places in the house, but these machines with rotating head can reach there easily.
How To Choose Cleaning Machine For Laminate Floor?
There are many things that you need to take care of before buying the cleaning machines for laminate floors like their movability, smoothness, microfiber, angle flexibility, etc. Let’s them out one by one.
The cleaning machines are not meant to stay in one place. So, you have to check whether the machine can be moved easily or not. If the handle and the weight are okay, then the machine can be moved very easily.
As we discussed in the last point, movability can depend upon weight. I always prefer a weight under 3 pounds. It is a very decent weight for any cleaning machine to move smoothly. If you are enough strong then you can go up to 4 pounds, not over that.
The handle is also one of the movability factors. Almost every machine comes with the best handle nowadays. If the handle is hard to hold, you will feel difficult in moving the machine. So, check the handle before you buy the machine. If you feel that the handle will give you a perfect grip, then undoubtedly you can go with them.
Smooth & Gentle
As we know that the woods of the laminate floor get scratch marks easily. So, the microfiber should not be very rough. It can scratch the wood and will damage the look of the laminate floors.
Check the description of the product you are buying and be sure about the microfiber quality. They should be very long-lasting. As I mentioned before, some microfibers can last up to 500 times of washing. You can ask the seller also about this if they haven’t mentioned it in the description.
There are many spots in our home where we can’t reach easily. We need to bend or lay down sometimes to reach that spot. Here if we have the cleaning machine whose head can move from 60 to 360 degrees, then think how helpful it will be? So, always check this also before buying the product.
Many types of stains are present in our home and it is very hard for one cleaner to wipe them off. For that, you need the different attachments for different types of stains. So, go for the machines in which you can add an extra attachment for rug cleaning or tough stain cleaning. Some machines come with scrubs also and you can go for them.
I hope you understood that how to choose the cleaning machine for laminate floors. The most important factors are movability, microfibers, and how much can its head rotate.
The rotating heads will help to cover more area and cleaning will be faster. If still, any doubt is there regarding how to choose a cleaning machine for laminate floors, comment down. Every feedback is appreciated.